This weekend a couple of friends and I are going to attend a silent retreat. Since I've never been to anything like this before I have no idea what to expect, but I am however excited and I'm hoping it will feel like a real treat.
Now, my favorite links this week...
1. Meet the maker of Rifle Paper Co (Sous Style)
2. Abegail's beautiful "Letter To Grace" (The Free Woman)
3. 20 surprising things about parenting in Germany (A Cup of Joe)
4. Ever heard of chi running? (Free People)
5. Why you should visit Barcelona during the winter (Skyscanner)
6. 10 books every girl should read in her twenties (lovetwenty.com)
7. Embracing rest in a culture of busy (The Everygirl)
What are you up to this weekend?